23 September, 2005

Blackaby

(click on the image for full-sized evil)

One of the recent comics I've begun reading is Blackaby. It's set in hell and isn't one particular story. Instead it's a collection of shorter stories (that I'm guessing will eventually create one overarching comic).

One way that it's particularly special is that the artist for it is fairly busy, so while she will be drawing more art then any other particular artist, most of the short stories that make up Blackaby will be done by guest artists, which is quite an interesting solution to the problem of having a writer with more free time then spare time. People like Sortelli from Elf Only Inn will be doing a story. Which is quite amazing for such a short comic.

I originally found Blackaby when the writer commented on a drawing I'd put up in the Comic Genesis forums. And having quickly read through it's archives, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Definitely worth checking out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Hey,

Very nice blog and some interesting posts. Have a look at my new bit torrent site called - Mininova -

Thanks

3:51 pm  
Blogger darana--4b04a6 said...

Blackaby

Hey JohnLynch, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a blog. It pretty much covers
related stuff.

Come and check out if you get time :-)

9:42 pm  
Blogger legato--01386b said...

Blackaby

Hey JohnLynch, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely bookmarking you!

I have a Saratoga Spas blog. It pretty much covers
south wales news related stuff.

Come and check out south wales news if you get time :-)

10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home