21 September, 2006

Journal Entry #3: I gotta jump where?

The rope bridge isn't on the way to the Library, however I was right in that the way to the library is the right direction. In fact, it's in the Library Courtyard, over the cliff. At first I thought I had to jump off the cliff, but instead you just have to get really close to the edge. When I jumped off, I was unable to get a steady line-of-sight because I was shaking too much. Thankfully I linked out without any harm.

Now I head to the Great Zero courtyard to return my KI marker. Although I will never understand what sort of XYZ system these KIs use. I understand Z (being evelation). However the XY are still a mystery to me.

So I turn on the Great Zero, and it is an impressive sight. Everything's spinning and turning and flashing. But what now?

I headed to the Great Zero Observation Room and the book there doesn't help any... Hmm....
OH! I got it. What were those co-ordinates from Zandi? I'll head there.

So I head to the Ferry, figuring it's near there. I start heading to behind at the docks, but realise while it is the correct direction, my evelation is way too low. So I head to the pub and I'm right, but I need to walk through the wall a bit more, which obviously means, Tokotah Alley. So I head there, and when the Great Zero light passes me some lights appear. But I'm one digit off in my evelation. I'm at -82, I need to be at -81. I jump off when it passes me, however as I fall and link away, I realise my error. I didn't need to go down, I needed to go up. So I return.

I tried once, but I move out of alignment every jump, and I had made a few practice jumps so I was out of alignment.

Jumping up didn't get me high enough, I had to do a running jump through the light. The light that drew a symbol that I thought was associated with the Path of the Shell. Have I already begun my journey in Yeesha's Path of the Shell?

I linked to an area by jumping through the symbol into what I thought was a new Age, as the Great Zero co-ordinates do not work. But a link has appeared in my D'ni book in Relto, so perhaps I'm merely out of range.

2 Comments:

Blogger 1na00 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

3:32 pm  
Blogger yhs4ctn31zbqj said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home